ITAG Excellence Awards 2019
We are delighted to launch the ITAG Excellence Awards, to be held in the Hotel Meyrick on the 29th of March, 2019.
The central theme underpinning each award is excellence. As such, nominators should demonstrate that their nominee exhibits excellence – that of excelling, being superior, or being exceptional / outstanding….. – in the category for which they are being nominated; thus meriting the award and associated accolade.
Evidence – tangible and measurable – is at the centre of a strong nomination.
We are delighted to now accept nominations for the following awards, please click on one of the badges below to see the full details on the award category and submit your nomination:
Project & Innovation Awards
** Companies that are shortlisted for the Innovation & Project categories will present their application on Thursday 14th of March from 5:00pm in a venue to be confirmed.
Important Notes and Dates
- Submission of nominations must be made online by use of the links above and closes Friday 15th February @ 22:00
- There will be NO EXTENSION to this deadline – the deadline will be strictly enforced to ensure fairness, and to facilitate a thorough and rigorous evaluation process.
- Short-List will be announced on Monday 4th March 2019
- Companies shortlisted in the Innovation & Project Categories will present their application on Thursday 14th March 5:00pm in a venue to be confirmed.
- Gala Banquet and Conferring of ITAG Excellence Awards, Friday, March 29th 2019 Hotel Meyrick, Eyre Square, Galway at 7.30pm – Black Tie
To book your place/table email: email@example.com or call 087-9677199. Tickets €1100 per table of 10 or €110 per person.