- This event has passed.
Programming in C#
May 14 @ 9:30 am - May 18 @ 5:00 pm
About this course
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Building new data types.
- Handling events.
- Programming the user interface.
- Accessing a database.
- Using remote data.
- Performing operations asynchronously.
- Integrating with unmanaged code.
- Creating custom attributes.
- Encrypting and decrypting data.
At course completion
- Describe the core syntax and features of C#.
- Create and call methods, catch and handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy, extend a .NET Framework class, and create generic classes and methods.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams, and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query and update data.
- Use the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services to access and query remote data.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Cost €850 per person
For more information or to book your places contact firstname.lastname@example.org