PMI Project Business Analyst
December 12 @ 9:00 am - December 14 @ 5:00 pm€495
P B A® P r e p a r a t i o n C o u r s e
Three Day course
This project management course will give participants foundation, experience, techniques and tools to manage the various aspects of a project. This is a course that is based on application with a board array of practical experiences that can immediately be applied. The course will cover the content of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and present the information that is examined on the Project Business Analyst (PBA®) Certification Audience (Application Level): Anyone wishing to take the PBA® exam
Lecture based with sample questions.
This course will be of benefit to learners who identify the importance of the PBA® accreditation.
After completing this course, you will know how to:
* understand the PBA® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
* identify the attributes of being a Business Analyst
* understand the Business Analyst tools and techniques
* understand the development and detailing of requirements
* evaluation of stakeholders needs and requirements
* ability to analysis, understand and document a process, system or structure to evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency.
* ability to understand change management and how this needs to be aligned to an organisation
* understanding how to harness the positive energy needed to bring about successful change
* solution management – what is feasible given constraints (budgetary, system, resourcing, time, process)
* stakeholder management – identify, assessing needs relationship management
* practice sample PBA® exam questions
Course Content: The following topics will be covered
* Topic 1: – Introduction to PMI-PBA® Certification
* Topic 2: – Business Analysis Planning – Review the business case
* Topic 3: – Schedule tools and techniques
* Topic 4: – The role of the Business Analysis in eliciting requirements
* Topic 5: – Elaborate and specify detailed requirements acceptance criteria
* Topic 6: – Track & Monitoring requirements
* Topic 7: – Evaluation and Communication
* Topic 8: – Soft Skills and Stakeholder Engagement
* Topic 9: – Test-Taking Strategies
The course cost is €495 which doesn’t include the exam.
For more details or to book your place, please contact Dee email@example.com