- This event has passed.
June 25, 2018 @ 9:30 am - June 27, 2018 @ 5:00 pm€675
This ITIL Foundation training course is the first step towards gaining that all-important qualification in IT Service Management. This 3 day training course will take you through, at a high level, the processes that make up the ITIL® Service Management Life Cycle. This will give you a good understanding of how and why ITIL® is so useful to you and your organisation.
The ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is seen as the ‘must-have’ qualification for the IT professional who wishes to continue to develop their role within IT Service Management.
If you want to stand out from the crowd, achieving the ITIL® Foundation qualification is certainly a step in the right direction.
This training course provides an introduction to the key processes within the ITIL® Framework.
Individuals who want a basic understanding of the ITIL® Framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation.
For IT professionals who are working within an organisation that has already adopted and adapted
ITIL® but who need to be informed about how they can contribute to an on-going service improvement programme.
There are no formal entry requirements for this training course, although delegates should ideally have a general awareness of IT and a basic understanding of the business environment.
- Enhanced career prospects with your organisation
- Improved job opportunities within the ITSM industry
- Increased job satisfaction
- A better understanding of your role and the role of others, reducing conflict which may lead to stressful situations
- The ability to measure your personal performance and worth based on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Reduced costs achieved through fewer incidents caused by failed change (less rework)
- Improved productivity through more efficient and effective processes
- Increased customer retention via improved customer satisfaction
- Competitive advantages through improved speed to market of IT goods and services
- Better adherence and compliance to contractual obligations in turn reducing legal risk and the associated costs
The course ends with a 1 hour ‘closed book’ classroom based multiple choice paper of 40 questions. In order to gain the pass mark, you must achieve at least 26 marks out of possible 40 (65% is the target). Each question comprises of 4 potential answers of which only 1 is correct. The correct answer will give you exactly 1 point and there is no negative marking.