ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst
January 21 @ 9:30 am - January 24 @ 5:00 pm€800
This Advanced Level qualification is appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. The Advanced Test Analyst certificate is for those people involved in the identification, creation and execution of test cases. The course focuses mainly on a range of black box test design techniques.
A candidate who has achieved the Advanced Test Analyst certification should be able to do the following:
* Perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used.
* Determine the proper prioritisation of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis.
* Select and apply appropriate testing techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria.
* Provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to the testing activities.
* Determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed.
* Assume responsibility for the usability testing for a given project.
* Effectively participate in formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products.
* Design and implement a defect classification scheme.
* Apply tools to support an efficient testing process.
Who should attend?
The Advanced Level – Test Analyst Certification is suitable for anyone involved in the identification and creation of test conditions and test cases, and the execution of tests. Delegates must already have passed the ISTQB Foundation Certificate.
The course builds on the ISTQB Foundation syllabus. It is highly recommended that prior to attending the course delegates attend the ISTQB Foundation course. In order to sit the Advanced – Test Analyst exam, delegates must have passed the ISTQB Foundation exam.