Digital Women’s Executive Leadership Program – Day 2
January 24 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm€1300
The Digital Women’s Leadership Program is a 6 day program held over 6 months. This program, is for high potential women in middle/senior management. The program is planned to encourage and increase women technologies and their visibility in the IT sector. The training modules are designed for Hi-Po women to ensure long term engagement and the development of increased leadership impact.
Module 1: Leadership & Management Skills 28th November 2018
Module 2: Communication Skills 24th January 2019
Module 3: Negotiating for Success 20th February 2019
Module 4: Engage your Audience 20th March 2019
Module 5: Brand you! 10th April 2019
Module 6: Mindfulness & Wellbeing 15th May 2019
Communication Skills – Day 2 Overview
Leading and Managing others demands effective communication. Those who develop the skill are able to build relationships, develop networks, gain the trust of their colleagues, lessen stress or conflict and increase productivity
This workshop explains human communication. From that understanding programme delegates are introduced to strategies and techniques to help them increase their communication skills and become more effective and influential.
These core skills are then applied to Coaching & Mentoring, Influencing and Giving Feedback in order to achieve Trust and High Performance in Teams.
During the course delegates will practice skills that can be applied immediately after the training. This is achieved through individual and group exercises, role plays and discussions to support experiential learning.
Communication Skills – Day 2 Content
- How we process information
- How To Listen To Understand
- Powerful Questioning
- Building Rapport
Communicating Like A Coach & Mentor
- Coaching Defined & Coaching Skills
- Coach & Mentoring: The Difference
- Coaching with The GROW Model
- When to Use Coaching
Using Influencing Skills To Communicate
- Influence: A Core Skill of Leadership
- Factors of Influence
- Developing Your Influence
- Sources of Power & Influencing Tactics
Having Honest Conversations
- Giving Feedback or Criticism
- Clarifying Expectations
- A framework for Effective Feedback
Delegates Will Learn:
- Techniques to improve their ability to listen and communicate.
- How strong communication skills can be used to build trust, create engagement and influence for positive results.
- How to develop high performance in teams through effective coaching, mentoring and giving feedback.
To book your place email email@example.com